We have taught a series of two-day training workshops on the topics of the LCAT project, with further repeats of them scheduled as listed below.
Lecture slides of the workshops can be obtained from here:
- Day 1: Latent class and latent trait modelling for single groups
- Day 2: Analysis of multiple groups (especially cross-national surveys)
Click here to download zip file of all the workshop materials, including the computer classes. When unzipped, the file creates the folder called LCATworkshop and its subfolders. Instructions for the classes are in the “class instructions” folder. Please note that the instructions assume that your computer has a recent version of the R software, and the full (paid) or demo version of Mplus.
- Royal Statistical Society, London, 10-11 February 2014. Hosted by RSS Professional Development.
- LSE, London, March 2014. Hosted by the (ESRC-funded) LSE Doctoral Training Centre. This will be advertised also through the training portal of the National Centre for Research Methods, at http://www.ncrm.ac.uk/training/.
- London School of Economics and Political Science, 24-25 April 2012.
- University of Manchester, 3-4 May 2012. Hosted by the Cathie Marsh Centre for Census and Survey Research (CCSR).
- University of Edinburgh, 28-29 May 2012. Hosted by the Applied Quantitative Analysis Methods Network (AQMeN).
- International Workshop on Structural Equation Modeling and Latent Variable Models, Department of Statistical Sciences, University of Bologna, 14 September 2012.
- Royal Statistical Society, London, 11-12 February 2013. Hosted by RSS Professional Development.
- Faculty of Economics, University of Tucuman, Argentina, 5-6 March 2013.
- London School of Economics and Political Science, 13-14 March 2013. Hosted by the (ESRC-funded) LSE Doctoral Training Centre.
- Department of Mathematics and Statistics, University of Sao Paulo, Brazil, 15 March 2013.