We have taught a series of two-day training workshops on the topics of the LCAT project, with further repeats of them scheduled as listed below.
Lecture slides of the workshops can be obtained from here:
- Day 1: Latent class and latent trait modelling for single groups
- Day 2: Analysis of multiple groups (especially cross-national surveys)
Click here to download zip file of all the workshop materials, including the computer classes. When unzipped, the file creates the folder called LCATworkshop and its subfolders. Instructions for the classes are in the “class instructions” folder. Please note that the instructions assume that your computer has a recent version of the R software, and the full (paid) or demo version of Mplus.
- Royal Statistical Society, London, 11-12 February 2013. Hosted by RSS Pofessional Development.
- LSE, London, 13-14 March 2013. Hosted by the LSE Doctoral Training Centre. If you are at the LSE, see Moodle under MY560. If you are outside the LSE, please email John Fyson (email@example.com) for further information.
- LSE, London, 24-25 April 2012.
- University of Manchester, 3-4 May 2012. Hosted by the Cathie Marsh Centre for Census and Survey Research (CCSR).
- University of Edinburgh, 28-29 May 2012. Hosted by the Applied Quantitative Analysis Methods Network (AQMeN).